- Since I will never not be obsessed with leopard print, I need this Elizabeth and James cardigan.
- And speaking of leopard print, no one would ever guess these leopard pumps were from Target.
- I’d react the same way.
- 75 photos that will define the 21st century.
- SO GROSS! But so genius.
- What happens when second traders are treated to a seven-course $220 tasting meal. Awesomeness. That’s what happens.
- So, this exists. Thoughts?
- Chanel N°5 mini-film.
- Can we please make Jessie J happen? I love her.
- I didn’t have time for a This or That? post, but come on: $120 vs. $20.
- How to pronounce publisher’s names.
- Barbara Streisand’s nails totally creep me out.
Book of the Week
I finished The Opposite of Loneliness earlier this week and feel like I can’t say anything bad because of Marina Keegan’s untimely death, but it’s not good. She was obviously a very bright girl, but her stories have dead-eyes. There is a strange lack of emotion.
The Book of Unknown Americans, on the other hand, is filled with all the feelings. Every single character has a story and they’re all sad and inspiring. I couldn’t put it down.
What did you read this week?