Worthy of the Week
- Is Britney Spears a feminist icon? Having been a fan since 1999 and seen her Vegas show twice, I say yes. The girl has her troubles, but she’s a damn hard worker and you never hear her say a bad word about anyone.
- My nose ring. Mine is so tiny that most people don’t even notice it and I still feel like a rebel. (Not really. It’s just another piece of jewelry that I like.)
- When two friends decide to date for 40 days.
- Grammar myths busted.
- 30 day minimalism challenge. I’m into it.
- So, Kate Spade Saturday and Piperlime are closing and GAP is “eliminating the Creative Director role” held by Rebekka Bay, who was supposed to be their saving grace when hired back in 2012. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to retail since it seems that sweet spot between high and low fashion can’t survive (despite my best efforts).
- Are you ready for the Puppy Bowl?! I’m Team Fluff.
- Serial update. Still guilty.
- Can you even handle the latest Budweiser commercial? Logically, I know it’s television and the puppy is okay, but when he’s all dirty and sad I can’t even handle it.
- Does the women rapping in the Acura commercial look familiar? Here’s why.
- Are you addicted to the internet? I am relieved that with a score of 13, I am NOT addicted to the internet. Close one.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
I made it halfway through the very bizarre The First Bad Man before chucking it for some YA. All the Bright Places is off to a fantastic start regardless of “The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park“ comparison. I mean, who is ballsy enough to say that?
What are you reading?